When you make a purchase from our website we collect the following data
While browsing our website certain information about your device is automatically collected. This includes information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and the cookies already installed on your device. Following technologies are used in the data collection process-
Your personal data is used for the following purposes-
- When providing services like creating an account with the website, placing orders and online payment you are required to enter your personal and bank account details, etc. By doing so it is implied that you consent to our terms. We use this data only for the purpose of delivery and receiving the payment.
- To withdraw your consent in any matter, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will address your issue.
We disclose your information to third parties to understand and serve you better.
- We use Shopify to power our online store, hence you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
- You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- We may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise to protect our rights.
When you place an order through the Site we maintain your Order Information for our records unless we receive a request from your site to remove or alter the information.
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices even when “Do Not Track” feature is enabled in your browser or while using hidden browsers or incognito mode.
- You have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. For any such requests please contact us on email@example.com
- We are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example, orders placed through the website), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above.
- Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of India, to China and the United States, which are the procurement destinations for our products.
You can choose to remove your account and details from our website anytime by contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- To disable cookies please refer to browser settings.
- To opt out of our mailing list kindly unsubscribe from your registered account.
- To stop receiving notifications from us please refer to your browser or device settings.
This website is not intended for individuals under the age of 14 without parental supervision.
Please note that our policies are subject to change as per legal developments, errors in policy or simple updates in the policy. We may do so without notification, hence it is advisable to review our policies regularly.
For any clarifications in the policy or and other questions please write to us on (contact) and we assist you within 48 hours.